FREE Counseling Service at the Asian Culture Center
The Asian Culture Center will provide a FREE confidential counseling service this summer from May 13 to July 31, 2014. Our counselor is available during set hours on Wednesday and Friday, and by appointment Monday through Friday, and is accepting new clients. Counseling service is provided to individuals who may need assistance with any of the following:
· Dealing with transitions
· Solving relationship issues
· Coping with stress
· Exploring sexuality and gender
· Experiencing anxiety or depression
· Dealing with drug or alcohol issues
· Dealing with career indecision, disappointing academic results, loneliness, isolation or homesickness, time management and study skills
· Adjusting to a new environment
· Seeking help on how to interact better with others and/or build self-esteem.
If you would like to receive more information, make an appointment, or would like to explore your options, feel free to contact our counselor, Rose (Xinrui) Xu by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (812)-856-5361. Counseling sessions will be held at the IU Asian Culture Center.
- Wednesday May 21, 2014 12:00 PM
- Wednesday May 21, 2014 02:00 PM
- Asian Culture Center
- Contact Email