Family Craft Day: Inspired by the Ostroms
Come and make crafts inspired by the Ojibwe items collected by Elinor and Vincent Ostrom during this free fun family event. Learn more about quill work as well as some of the animals important to the Ojibwe.
- Sunday February 09, 2014 02:00 PM
- Sunday February 09, 2014 03:30 PM
- Mathers Museum of World Cultures, 416 N. Indiana Ave., Bloomington, IN
- Mathers Museum of World Cultures
- Contact Email
- More Contact Info
- Other Info
- Free visitor parking is available by the Indiana Avenue lobby entrance. Metered parking is available at the McCalla School parking lot on the corner of Ninth Street and Indiana Avenue. The parking lot also has spaces designated for Indiana University C and E permits. During the weekends free parking is available on the surrounding streets.