Echo 360 Workshop
Echo 360 is free software available to IU faculty and staff to record the audio and video of your presentations and lectures. On December 3 and 4 from 3:00-4:30 in NS 245, we will take a closer look into implementing Echo 360 for your course.
Utilize Echo 360 to by making your classroom lectures available outside of the classroom or for stand-alone lessons. Echo 360 can be installed in the classroom or on your personal computers.
In this workshop, we will learn how to:
· Use the “Classroom Capture” and “Personal Capture” to record lectures and presentations
· Edit and share your lectures or personal recordings
· Best practices for using Echo 360
Please go to this link to RSVP:
- Wednesday December 04, 2013 03:00 PM
- Wednesday December 04, 2013 04:30 PM
- NS 245 (Peterson Classroom)
- Kael Kanczuzewski
- Contact Email