IU Cinema presents: Early Stop Motion Animation
Indianapolis film collector and archivist Eric Grayson digs into his vault to help present this treat-of-a-program of early stop-motion animation. Included are five short films from Willis O’Brien (1915-1930), It’s a Bird (1930) by Charley Bowers, and Ladislaw Starewicz’s Frogland (1923) and The Mascot (1934). (16mm presentation)
Live guitar accompaniment provided by local musician Jason Fickel.
- Saturday December 14, 2013 03:00 PM
- Saturday December 14, 2013 04:15 PM
- The Indiana University Cinema is located at 1213 E. 7th Street, Bloomington, Indiana. We are located at the East end of the IU Auditorium building. Our main entrance is on the North side, facing the Wells Library.
- Contact Email
- Free kids 12 and under $3 all others
- More Contact Info
- Ticket inform. 812-855-1103
- Other Info
- Tickets are required for all screenings. You can pick them up at the IU Auditorium box office M-F 10-4 or in the Cinema lobby 60 minutes prior to any IU Cinema screening.