IU Cinema presents: "Medora"
Medora, Indiana was once a booming community with plenty of jobs and a thriving middle class. The population has slowly dwindled to less than 500 residents. Medora follows the varsity basketball team as they try to break a brutal, multi-year losing streak. The team’s struggle to compete parallel’s the town’s fight for survival. The film offers a deeply personal look at small-town life, a thrilling, underdog basketball story, and an inspiring tale of a community refusing to give-in. As one resident declares, “Once we lose these small towns, we can’t get them back.” (2K DCP presentations)
Filmmakers Andrew Cohn and Davy Rothbart are scheduled to be present at all screenings.
*All tickets for the premiere screening on Thursday, November 21 are $10
- Sunday November 24, 2013 06:30 PM
- Sunday November 24, 2013 08:15 PM
- The Indiana University Cinema is located at 1213 E. 7th Street, Bloomington, Indiana. We are located at the East end of the IU Auditorium building. Our main entrance is on the North side, facing the Wells Library.
- Contact Email
- $3 students and $6 public
- More Contact Info
- Ticket inform. 812-855-1103
- Other Info
- Tickets are required for all screenings. You can pick them up at the IU Auditorium box office M-F 10-4 or in the Cinema lobby 60 minutes prior to any IU Cinema screening.