Potpourri of the Arts Concert
The African American Arts Institute will present its 20th anniversary performance "Potpourri of the Arts Concert" on Sat., Nov. 9, 2013.
- African American Dance Company. Directed by Iris Rosa.
- African American Choral Ensemble. Directed by Raymond Wise.
- IU Soul Revue. Directed by Tyron Cooper.
African American Arts Institute is a unit of the Office of the Vice President for Diversity, Equity, and Multicultural Affairs. The institute's ensembles are courses offered through African American and African Diaspora Studies at IU Bloomington.
- Saturday November 09, 2013 08:00 PM
- Saturday November 09, 2013 10:00 PM
- Buskirk-Chumley Theater (114 E. Kirkwood Ave., Bloomington)
- Joii Cooper
- Adult $20, Student/Child $10 (limit 2 per student ID)
- Contact Email
- More Contact Info
- Tickets: Call (812) 323-3020