Applying for graduate school workshop
College juniors and seniors from any Indiana institution and members of the general public who hold bachelor’s degrees in any academic discipline are invited to attend free workshops about benefits of completing graduate-level professional degrees at IUPUC or other Indiana universities and colleges.
The one-hour workshops will be held on these days and times:
- Wednesday, October 2, from 2 to 3 p.m.
- Thursday, October 3, from 10 to 11 a.m.
- Thursday, October 3, from 5:30 to 7 p.m.
All workshops will take place in LC Room 1400 in the Columbus Learning Center. Visitor parking in front of the learning center is available at no charge.
- Thursday October 03, 2013 05:30 PM
- Thursday October 03, 2013 07:00 PM
- LC Room 1400
- Darrin Carr
- Contact Email