Indiana Criminal Conviction Expungment Information Forum
2nd chance opportunity for those with misdemeanor and felony convictions who qualify. Lawyers will be on hand to answer questions regarding sealing and or expunging criminal records. Attendees are requested to bring the following documents if possible:
1. a copy of your most recent updated court docket sheet regarding the conviction for possible expungment., obtainable from the county clerk's office in the county where your case was handled
2. complete criminal history to current date (obtainable from the Indiana State Police at http://www.in.gov/isp click limited criminal history tab
3. if you have appealed your case to a higher court please bring your most recent appellate court documents.
This forum is sponsored by the Gary Commission on the Social Status of Black Males in partnership with The Brother 2 Brother IUN Student organization, Nation of Islam, James Kimbrough Bar Association, Hillcrest Manor Selfology Institute, Progressive Community Church.
For more information contact 219-880-2284 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday July 20, 2013 02:00 PM
- Saturday July 20, 2013 04:00 PM
- Savannah Center--Bergland Auditorium
- Contact Email
- More Contact Info
- James Wallace 219-980-6601