Beyond the Powerpoint – Prezi and Google Presentation
Would you like to learn more about utilizing technology in the classroom?
UCET will be hosting a series of Teaching Well with Technology (TWWT) workshops beginning June 12. Kael Kanczuzewski, UCET’s new Instructional Technology Specialist, will cover a broad range of technologies that can be used to facilitate learning both inside and outside the classroom.
First in the series will be “Beyond the Powerpoint – Prezi and Google Presentation” where we will:
· Discover the benefits and downsides of using Prezi and Google to create engaging and visual presentations
· Hands-on training to get you started using Prezi and/or Google Presentations for classroom lectures and interactive presentations
Please click on this link to RSVP: https://www.iusb.edu/ucet/docs/flyers/su13_twwt.pdf
As always, when you attend any three of our TEACH* Series, you will receive a TEACH Certificate of Participation which you could include in your annual reports and/or dossier.
*TEACH = Teaching Effectively And Classroom How-to’s
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact Kael at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thursday June 13, 2013 10:00 AM
- Thursday June 13, 2013 11:30 AM
- NS 245 (Peterson Classroom)
- Kael Kanczuzewski
- Contact Email