Mathers Museum/Glenn Black Laboratory Exhibit--Blended Harmonies: Music and Religion in Nepal
Blended Harmonies: Music and Religion in Nepal explores the interconnectedness of Nepalese music and spirituality.
- Wednesday December 19, 2012 09:00 AM
- Wednesday December 19, 2012 04:30 PM
- Mathers Museum of World Cultures/Glenn Black Laboratory of Archaeology, 416 N Indiana Ave, Bloomington, Indiana
- Mathers Museum of World Cultures/Glenn Black Laboratory of Archaeology
- Contact Email
- Admission is free
- More Contact Info
- Other Info
- Free visitor parking is available by the Indiana Avenue lobby entrance. Metered parking is available at the McCalla School parking lot on the corner of Ninth Street and Indiana Avenue. The parking lot also has spaces designated for Indiana University C and E permits. During the weekends free parking is available on the surrounding streets.