International Student OrientationOrientation Schedule and Activities
Check in for International Student Orientation will take place from 8:00 to 8:30am. You will receive your orientation packet, which will include an overview of the orientation program, a listing of the placement examinations you will be taking, and general information on IU South Bend’s services and resources.
During the Orientation Schedule, you will:
- Tour campus
- Meet other international students and connect with the International Student Organization
- Take required placement exams
- Meet with your academic advisor
- Register for classes
- Receive health and accident insurance information
- Have your visa status reviewed (please bring your passport and Visa documentation)
- Attend a workshop on U.S. immigration policies and regulations
If you have any questions about International Student Orientation, please contact the Office of International Student Services at email@example.com.
- Wednesday August 14, 2019 08:30 AM
- Wednesday August 14, 2019 05:00 PM
- Alumni Room, located on second floor of Administration Building
- Contact Email