Office of Institutional Equity and Inclusive Excellence Lunch Hour Series
The Office of Institutional Equity and Inclusive Excellence will be hosting a lunch hour series with various table topics throughout the semester. This is an informal setting, so please bring along your thoughts and lunch for some great conversation.
This month we will be reviewing the Department of Education’s proposed Title IX rules and its potential impact on our campuses. The following dates and times have been reserved:
- Tuesday, January 22 from 12-1pm in the Student Activities Center Room 225
- Wednesday, January 23 from 12-1pm in the Student Activities Center Room 225
This program will provide a space for faculty, staff and students to also learn about Indiana University’s steps taken in response to the rules, and strategize what actions we can take on our campus in the future to address sexual violence. Questions can be directed to: Laura Harlow, firstname.lastname@example.org, Director of Student Conduct and Interim Director of Institutional Equity and Deputy Title IX Coordinator.
- Wednesday January 23, 2019 12:00 PM
- Wednesday January 23, 2019 01:00 PM
- Student Activities Center
- Contact Email