CALL OUT MEETING: Theme Park Leadership Strategies: Disney Youth Education Series (SPH-R 250)
With Entry into the business world just around the corner, students focus on the strategies and techniques utilized by Walt Disney World Parks and Resorts leaders to create a culture of teamwork and superior guest service. Engaging challenges, observations and interactions with Walt Disney World Cast Members expand participants’ knowledge and skills, and help them realize both immediate and future applications.
· Dr. Howell will review the course learning objectives, fee break down, travel plans, and answer any questions.
· Students must attend an information session to be considered for the course.
- Wednesday November 15, 2017 06:00 PM
- Wednesday November 15, 2017 07:30 PM
- Fine Arts Building Room 102
- Contact Email