Fund Sourcing Workshop
- Tuesday, September 26, 2017 at 6:00 PM (viewing)
- Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 6:00 PM (view)
A practical guide to identifying successful business models in 2017. Join SOURCE River West Entrepreneurship Center as they evaluate funding strategies behind business start-ups, learn how to properly evaluate a business model and sourcing funding options to meet your needs in today’s marketplace. The workshop is free and open to the public.
Monthly, SOURCE River West offers workshops focusing on the fundamentals of starting a business. From developing a "business owners" mindset to identifying how you will fund your business, our start-up workshops focus on getting you started on the right foot in your due diligence to business ownership.
- Tuesday September 26, 2017 06:00 PM
- Tuesday September 26, 2017 07:00 PM
- SOURCE River West Entrepreneurship Center, 2230 West Michigan Street, 46222
- Contact Email